We, at Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst Attorneys At Law in Edmond, Oklahoma, are trusted advocates for individuals and families affected by serious injury. Our personal injury lawyers have secured tens of millions of dollars for injured people and the families of wrongful death victims in Oklahoma City and throughout the state.
We advocate for victims of a full range of accidents and injuries in cases involving:
- Serious vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and recreational vehicles
- Medical malpractice and hospital neglect, including birth injuries, misdiagnoses and medication errors
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Defective products such as automobile parts, medical devices, toys and industrial equipment
- Unsafe property resulting in serious falls, animal attacks or negligent security
- Workplace accidents, including workers' compensation claims
Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst is the culmination of decades of experience and hundreds of victories shared by two trusted law firms. Learn more about our story and our ongoing commitment to fight for injured Oklahomans.
Standing With You. Standing For Justice.
Our team of attorneys, nurses, investigators and support staff is united by one goal: to help you pursue fair treatment and full compensation in your injury case. We hope that you never have to contact us, but if you or someone you love has experienced a life-changing injury, we are here for you. We take a great deal of pride in helping people secure the best possible result and get back to their lives in the wake of serious accidents.
If you have been injured, the opposition — whether it is an insurance company, a hospital or another entity — is putting substantial manpower into fighting your claim. Let us put the same level of dedication and perseverance into protecting your interests.
Contact Us To Arrange A Consultation
To learn more about your case and begin standing up for your rights, we encourage you to contact us to arrange a consultation at no cost. Please fill out our contact form or call 405-509-8043.