Travis Dunn is an experienced trial lawyer with Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst dedicating 100% of his practice to litigation.
Travis attended college at Oklahoma State University. In 1992, Travis graduated from Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Accounting.
After graduating from college, Travis attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law. In 1995, Travis received his juris doctorate and graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Law.
After graduating from law school, Travis began his career, and later became a partner with a large law firm that specialized in defending doctors, hospitals and nursing homes.
Travis dedicates his practice to 100% of litigation and has litigated medical negligence cases for more than twenty years. Travis uses his hard-earned experience and his passion to work tirelessly on behalf of those harmed by medical mistakes and malfeasance.
Travis was recently named one of the Top 100 Plaintiff Lawyers in America. Travis is also a member of the Million- Dollar Advocate Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Forum.
Travis is the proud husband of a school teacher and proud father of a high school athlete and an elementary school scholar.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect
- Oklahoma, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma, 1996
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 1996
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1995
- Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1992
- Major: Accounting
- Harwick v. Dye, 975 P.2d 453, (Okla. 1999)
- Crest Infinity v Swinton, 174 P.3d 996 (Okla. 2007)
- Boler v Security Health Care LLC, 336 P.3d 996 (Okla. 2014)
- Johnson v Convalescent Center, 341 P.3d 71 (Okla. 2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association for Justice, OAJ