Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents Can Turn Your Life Upside Down
You may be left with hospital bills, lost time at work and lingering pain. At Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst, our lawyers will help you pick up the pieces and rebuild your life.
Many people are unsure what to do or where to turn after a serious motor vehicle accident. The insurance company of the at-fault driver may promise to take care of you. However, insurance companies do not have your best interests at heart. They are concerned with their bottom line. Before you sign anything or make a recorded statement, call 800-539-0652 to talk with one of our attorneys. From our office in the Oklahoma City of Edmond, we serve clients throughout Oklahoma.
Fatal accidents: If your family member died in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss. If someone else was at fault, our lawyers can seek compensation for lost financial support and emotional pain and suffering caused by the loss.
Attorneys Who Stand With You
Our firm knows what it takes to win a motor vehicle accident case. We thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your auto accident. Then we work closely with accident reconstruction specialists and medical professionals to build personal injury cases that maximize your recovery.
We are known for handling complex accident cases involving serious injuries and contested liability. Here are examples of the types of accident cases we handle:
- Car accident cases:
- 18-wheeler accidents: Accidents involving tractor-trailers usually result in devastating injuries or death for the person in the smaller vehicle.
- Motorcycle crashes: Unlike car and truck drivers, motorcyclists lack the protection of surrounding metal and air bags. This makes motorcyclists especially vulnerable to serious injuries.
- RV accidents: Recreational vehicles such as ATVs, boats and scooters are a fun way to see our state. However, accidents can result in lasting injury.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists face a variety of risks, including dooring by vehicles and collisions with vehicles that fail to yield the right of way.
- Accidents involving drunk drivers: When a person chooses to get behind the wheel after drinking, he or she endangers everyone on the road.
- Drivers who hit and run: Victims of hit-and-run accidents often face complex insurance and liability issues.
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end car crashes happen at stoplights, intersections and railroad crossings, and in heavy traffic.
At Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst, we hold careless drivers and their insurance companies responsible when their actions injure someone else. We hold cities and the state of Oklahoma liable when injuries are caused by faulty highway design, poorly maintained roads and inadequate driver protections. We also hold manufacturers accountable if your injury was caused by an unsafe vehicle or defective auto component such as an air bag.
Over the past 30 years, our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Don’t Wait To Contact Our Lawyers
For immediate help with your accident case, complete our contact form or call our lawyers at 800-539-0652. We handle all cases on a contingency basis, which means we recover our fees and expenses only if we recover compensation for you.