Personal Injury FAQs
Below are some commonly asked personal injury accident questions. If you have questions about your recent accident or injury, please contact us immediately to discuss them with an experienced lawyer.
- Can I be found liable if my car is rear-ended in a crash?
- Who pays my workers’ compensation benefits if I am injured at work?
- What should I do if I’m involved in a traffic accident?
- What must I prove in order to recoup my losses from an assault or battery?
- Is the dog owner responsible for my medical bills if I am bit by a dog?
- What do I have to prove to win a slander or libel claim against someone?
- What kind of privacy rights do I have a member of the public?
- How do I recover my losses if I am injured on someone else’s property?
- Is a property owner allowed to use deadly force to defend his or her property?
- I am a railroad worker. What are my recovery rights if I am injured while working?
- What is a slip-and-fall personal injury claim?
- Who can bring a wrongful death claim after the death of a loved one?