We’ve Won Numerous Verdicts And Settlements
The following are just a few of the settlements and verdicts that we have obtained on the behalf of our clients:
Medical Malpractice and Birth Injury
- $6,500,000 Settlement for permanent Neurological Injury
- $6,190,000 Jury Verdict Wrongful Death
- $4,700,000 Settlement Infant Brain injury caused during labor and delivery.
- $4,500,000 Jury Verdict Failure to retest for C-diff infection before administering chemotherapy causing loss of part of large intestine.
- $4,500,000 Settlement Brain Injury during labor and delivery
- $4,000,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $3,400,000 Settlement Brain Injury during labor and delivery
- $2,750,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $2,100,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $1,900,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $1,800,000 Settlement – Improper technique used in brain surgery, causing permanent, traumatic brain injury.
- $1,700,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $1,600,000 Settlement Brain Injury caused during labor and delivery
- $1,175,000 Jury Verdict Failure to inform patient of cancer findings on CT scan causing Wrongful Death.
- $1,550,000 Settlement Spinal Cord injury.
- $1,500,000 Settlement Spinal Cord injury
- $1,000,000 Judgment on Jury Verdict for brachial plexus nerve injury at birth
- $1,000,000 Settlement Wrongful Death misdiagnosis of sepsis
- $1,000,000 Settlement Wrongful Death of Newborn
- $950,000 Settlement Wrongful Death.
- $700,000 Settlement Permanent nerve damage.
- $687,500 Settlement Wrongful Death.
- $500,000 Settlement Failure to properly administer nerve block injection causing permanent nerve damage.
Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- $3,000,000 Jury Verdict – Negligence/wrongful death case: Click here to read more
- $1,500,000 Settlement Failure to properly treat wounds and neglect in allowing pressure sores to develop on elderly resident, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $1,350,000 Settlement Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident, resulting Wrongful Death.
- $925,000 Settlement Neglect in allowing the development and worsening of pressure sores and MRSA sepsis on elderly resident, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $750,000 Post-Trial Settlement Neglect in allowing elderly resident to become dehydrated, chemical pneumonia and develop pressure sores, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $700,000 Jury Verdict Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly Alzheimer’s resident, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $700,000 Settlement Fall in nursing home, resulting in hip fracture, and neglect in allowing the development of bedsores in elderly resident, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $675,000 Settlement Fire in nursing home resulting in resident suffering burns.
- $600,000 Settlement Neglect in allowing the development of pressure sores on elderly resident, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $575,000 Settlement Multiple falls in nursing home resulting in Wrongful Death
- $500,000 Settlement Neglect in allowing elderly resident to become severely dehydrated, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $3,600,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $2,200,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $2,000,000 Settlement Wrongful Death
- $1,000,000 Settlement – Negligent truck driver who was over-hours and falsified log-books and caused accident resulting in severe and permanent spinal cord injuries.
- $850,000 Settlement – Trucking crash caused by a negligent truck driver who made an illegal left turn into oncoming traffic causing severe ankle and leg fractures to a 35-year-old male resulting in multiple surgeries and permanent disability.
- $750,000 Settlement – Trucking crash involving negligent, multistate trucking company resulting in the tragic death of a 16-year-old male.
- $770,000 Settlement for Wrongful Death
- $600,000 Settlement – Trucking crash with a speeding truck driver who was unqualified to drive and had a history of multiple internal violations causing severe brain injuries to teenage girl.
- $600,000 Settlement – Fatality trucking accident involving a 15-year-old teenage girl resulting from negligence of a multistate trucking company and its driver.
- $630,000 Settlement Automobile/Pedestrian accident involving a drunk driver in the parking lot of a local bar resulting in severe and permanent injuries.
- $500,000 Settlement Car accident involving drunk driver and head-on collision. Parties sustained multiple breaks and fractures of legs, arms and some internal bruising.
- $500,000 Jury Verdict Automobile accident case with only $29,000 in medical bills
- $500,000 Settlement Motorcycle accident with broken wrist, hip and leg. Insurance company initially denied coverage.
- $450,000 Settlement Automobile accident involving fatality with difficult liability issues. Case turned down by another firm before client came to us.
- $450,000 Settlement Car wreck collision involving drunk driver and rollover accident. Party sustained neck and back injuries which required a fusion of the C5-C6.
- $275,000 Settlement Severe car crash resulting in neck and shoulder injuries to victim requiring multiple surgeries and severe pain and suffering.
- $125,000 Jury Verdict – Automobile accident case with only $7,000 in medical bills
- $125,000 Settlement Pedestrian accident involving drunk driver.
- $100,000 Settlement Uninsured teenage motorist who stole car and crashed into client who was a pedestrian. Client sustained multiple injuries including a knee surgery.
Products Liability and Other
- $1,750,000Settlement Dangerous product case involving defective lawn mower
- $1,650,000 Settlement Burns and Wrongful Death following house fire
- $950,000 Settlement Defect in conveyor belt, resulting in serious injuries to leg.
- $875,000 Settlement Failure of construction company to implement appropriate traffic control at construction site, resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $500,000 Settlement Barrel explosion, resulting in serious brain injury, eye, and face injuries.
- $350,000 Settlement Personal injury sustained by residence invitee who was negligent harmed resulting in loss of eye and vision for minor.
- $300,000 Settlement Slip-and-fall accident at grocery store. Client fell when she slipped on a clear liquid resulting in spinal fusion surgery.
- $2,250,000 Settlement Class-Action case
- $1,500,000 Settlement Class Action case
- $1,500,000 Settlement – Workplace explosion resulting in Wrongful Death.
- $1,000,000 Settlement – Oil and gas workplace injury caused by explosion resulting in permanent burns.