FAQs About Working With A Personal Injury Attorney
The Oklahoma personal injury attorneys at Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst represent clients who have been seriously injured in accidents or in the workplace.
Answers To Your Questions
People who have never been in a serious accident or never worked with an attorney often have many questions about the process and what to expect.
Here are some topics we cover regarding the process of pursuing an injury claim:
- Meeting with an attorney for your initial consultation
- Why people need a personal injury attorney to represent them
- How contingency fees work and our firm’s unique approach
- The types of damages injured people can collect from negligent parties
- The importance of going to the hospital or doctor after being injured
- Bringing a wrongful death action after losing a loved one
Our Unique Firm
At Maples, Nix & Diesselhorst, we assist people who have lost loved ones due to others’ negligence. We also represent clients who are dealing with severe injuries caused by auto accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, workplace accidents, slip-and-falls and many other causes. Our clients appreciate our unique approach, which includes:
- Discounted contingency fees for cases that settle pre-trial
- A dedicated car accident department to handle all aspects of your injury claim
- Modern technology features such as electronic signature, which allows people access to paperwork at home and saves drive time coming into the office
- Experienced attorneys who have won large settlements adding up to tens of millions of dollars for our satisfied clients
Request A Consultation
We hope these pages have answered at least some of the question you have while you are going through this difficult time. To discuss the specifics of your injury case, please call our offices in Edmond for a free consultation at 800-539-0652. You can also email the firm any time of day, and we will get back to you promptly.